MATCH ACADEMY - MAY 3RD
- To begin this Ball Mastery drill, place the ball part of your right foot on top of the ball.
- Now, roll the ball back towards you and point your toes down to the ground.
- Push the ball forward with your laces and repeat while hopping on your left leg. Then switch feet!
THE U-TURN HOOK
- Like above, run forward and use the toe part of the sole of your kicking foot to turn 180 degrees.
- Push the ball forward and fake to kick it again, then use the inside of your kicking foot to hook the ball behind your standing leg – just like a Cruyff Turn.
- Now you’ve beaten your opponent, turn and accelerate away from them!
- While running forward with the ball, fake to kick it with your strong foot.
- Use the toe part of the sole of your kicking foot to pull the ball around and swivel 180 degrees.
- Shield it from your opponent, then use the inside of your opposite foot to push the ball!
Leicester hitman Jamie Vardy returns from suspension this weekend...
Everton goal machine Romelu Lukaku can't stop scoring right now...
BYE BYE BOBBY?
Could this be Roberto Martinez's last game...
Barry is suspended while...
FPL PICK: RIYAD MAHREZ
FPL DIFFERENTIAL: JOEL ROBLES