- To begin this Ball Mastery drill, place the ball part of your right foot on top of the ball.
- Now, roll the ball back towards you and point your toes down to the ground.
- Push the ball forward with your laces and repeat while hopping on your left leg. Then switch feet!
- Like above, run forward and use the toe part of the sole of your kicking foot to turn 180 degrees.
- Push the ball forward and fake to kick it again, then use the inside of your kicking foot to hook the ball behind your standing leg – just like a Cruyff Turn.
- Now you’ve beaten your opponent, turn and accelerate away from them!
- While running forward with the ball, fake to kick it with your strong foot.
- Use the toe part of the sole of your kicking foot to pull the ball around and swivel 180 degrees.
- Shield it from your opponent, then use the inside of your opposite foot to push the ball!