We’ve put together nine Ultimate Team squads full of players that you can sign without breaking the bank – check them out!
- It’s really easy to build a Premier League XI on FIFA 21, as there are tons of quality players to choose from!
- There’s no chance of this defence being beaten for pace, and there’s plenty of quality up top for you to score loads of epic net-busters!
- Tomori might not have got many games at Chelsea before being loaned out, but he’s a solid centre-back on FUT!
Traore is the joint-fastest player on the game, so you’ve definitely got to sign him up as soon as you get the chance!
- There’s no doubt that pace is the most important attribute on Ultimate Team on FIFA 21, and every player in this team is lightning-quick!
- As well as being solid at the back, Semedo and Davies have the pace to get up the pitch and join in with attacks!
- Valverde is an absolute beast in midfield, and costs under 10,000 coins!
You’ll struggle to find a quicker striker than Aubameyang, unless you’ve got some serious cash to buy Mbappe!
- Championship squads are cheap to put together, and they’re perfect to use in Friendlies when you need a lower-rated team!
- Watford and Bournemouth totally dominate the league’s best side on FIFA 21!
- King and Deeney will give you the perfect combination of pace, power and lethal finishing!
Sarr is way too good to be in the Championship! Even if he secures a move to the Prem, you’ll still be able to sign him as a Watford player on Ultimate Team!
- If you’re looking to outmuscle your opponent all over the pitch, then this is the team for you!
- Kondogbia is already a sick midfielder, so the fact that he has insane strength makes him unstoppable!
- You’ll have to make sure your positioning is good, as this team lacks pace!
The Wycombe striker is still the strongest player on FIFA, and he’s an absolute nightmare to play against!
LA LIGA XI
- Even though we’ve left out tons of expensive stars, this team is more than good enough to play with!
- Casemiro is 89-rated, but you won’t have to break the bank to sign him!
- Williams remains one of the most overpowered strikers on FIFA 21!
The Atletico Madrid hero has already been given tons of special cards, but his standard card is still great fun to play with!
- If you’re a fan of playing tika-taka on FIFA, then you’ll fall in love with this team!
- It’s important to be able to play out from the back, and you won’t find a better centre-back partnership on the ball than Alaba and Blind!
- Eriksen and Ziyech are capable of picking out their teammates from anywhere!
We can’t believe how cheap Parejo is on FUT, even though he’s got an epic 90-rating for passing. What a legend!
- Bundesliga players are cheaper than ever before on FIFA 21, so you can pick up some real bargains!
- Laimer and Zakaria have some wicked stats, so you should have no trouble in midfield!
- Chan is a lot of people’s favourite super sub, mainly because of his electric pace!
Sancho and Haaland get all of the attention at Dortmund, but Brandt is another sick player, and he can be picked up a lot cheaper!
- If you’re a player who gets a lot of crosses into the box, then you’ll want to snap up these aerial beasts!
- Marcelo and Sane are rock-solid at the back, nobody is beating them in the air!
- Both Dumfries and Tagliafico are quality full-backs, and even though they are tall, they’ve still got electric pace!
Everyone remembers how good Fellaini was in the air from his time in the Prem, and he’s an absolute beast on FIFA 21!
SERIE A XI
- De Ligt and Manolas are both popular centre-backs on Ultimate Team because they’ve got awesome well-rounded stats!
- With Nainggolan and Milinkovic-Savic sat in front of the defence, you should keep plenty of clean sheets!
- Inter Milan’s goal grabber Martinez only needs a sniff to find the back of the net!
La Joya is set to leave Piemonte Calcio at the end of the season, so make the most of him in your Serie A squad whilst you still can!