After scoring a hat-trick against Barcelona in the Champo League at the Nou Camp… KYLIAN MBAPPE is the name on everybody’s lips right now! As he looks to be next in line to take the footballing throne, we check out his epic career so far!
STORY SO FAR…
- On 31 August 2017, PSG initially signed Mbappe from Monaco on loan, but agreed to pay a whopping fee of around £166 million to sign him on a permanent basis!
- He scored on his debut for Les Parisiens against Metz, before going on to win his first league title with the club, as well as the 2017-18 Coupe de France!
- After scoring in the final of the 2018 World Cup for France in a 4-2 win against Croatia at just 19-years-old, his value and reputation skyrocketed even more!
- He’s the second-youngest French scorer in CL history and was directly involved in 40 goals from his first 41 appearances!
- He was directly involved in 40 goals from his first 40 Champo League appearances!
- He’s now scored a CL goal at the Etihad, Anfield, Old Trafford, the Allianz Arena, Signal Iduna Park, the Santiago Bernabeu and the Nou Camp!
MBAPPE ON THE MOVE!
Even though KYLIAN MBAPPE has recently said that he wants to see out the remainder of his contract at PSG, gossips reckon that he could be set for a massive move! MATCH takes a look at what could be next for the 22-year-old…
- It feels like Real Madrid have been after Mbappe for most of his career, so we’re not surprised that they’re still the faves to sign him if he does leave PSG! They almost signed him when he left Monaco and remain determined to eventually land him!
- Even though Zinedine Zidane is desperate to freshen up his ageing squad at the Bernabeu, there are doubts about whether Los Blancos could afford Mbappe! They’ve been trying to persuade Sergio Ramos to take a pay cut in order to sign a new contract, so they might struggle to spend big!
- We’ve heard that Pep Guardiola is gonna be given a huge transfer budget to work with this summer, with signing a world-class striker being the priority! If The Citizens were able to sign Mbappe, he’d be a perfect replacement for Sergio Aguero!
- Even though they could afford Mbappe, they haven’t been linked with him that much over the last few months! The Citizens have a list of potential targets they might be able to sign for less money, including Lautaro Martinez, Erling Haaland, or even Harry Kane!
- Liverpool weren’t afraid to splash the cash to sign Virgil Van Dijk from Southampton a few years ago, so they might be tempted to do the same again for Mbappe! We’ve heard that they tried to sign him before he joined PSG!
- If The Reds aren’t able to finish in the top four of the Premier League, then they’d have no chance of signing Mbappe! That being said, they’d be better off investing in their defence in the summer anyway, as they’ve already got plenty of world-class attacking options!
- Last year, gossips suggested Juventus would be willing to offer £360m for the France megastar! We already know that Cristiano Ronaldo is hid idol, and Kylian might jump at the chance to spend a season playing alongside the Portugal legend!
- Those same gossips also suggested Juve might have to include Ronaldo in any deal for Mbappe – making the Italian side a little bit less attractive! It’s also all gone a bit quiet recently from our Serie A spies…