MATCH checks out the biggest stars from the FA Women’s Super League!
- The lethal France international rose through the youth ranks at Toulouse, but moved to Marseille when she was 18 years 0ld. She spent six years there, and hit 14 goals in 16 league games in the 2019-20 season!
- That red-hot form attracted the attention of loads of top clubs, but it was WSL side Everton who won the race for the star’s signature – The Toffees completed the deal in August!
- The forward has already won 30 caps for France, and was part of the squad that reached the semi-finals of the 2019 WWC! She scored twice in that tournament, including the opener against Brazil!
- She leads the line really well, and is the focal point of most of Everton’s attacks!
- Her best attribute is her sick shooting – she doesn’t need many chances to bust net!
- Her epic movement around the box means she’s always ready to pounce on chances!
14: She’s scored 14 times for Les Bleues in her 30 appearances!
3: She got three goals and an assist in her first five WSL matches for The Toffees!
57: Her shot accuracy was 57% after her first three WSL games. Sick!